Notifyr 4.2 release notes
Release date: 6 May 2019
The release of Notifyr - Notification for Bitbucket 4.2 brings you support for Data Center Migrations.
With Data Center Migration, introduced in Bitbucket 5.14, you can import or export Git data and pull requests including comments and attachment history, into Bitbucket Data Center from another Bitbucket Server or Data Center deployment. Third-party add-on data, like Notifyr, isn't part of this migration but I'm happy to announce that all your Notifyr data is now migrated too.
During the migration, the following data is being exported (and imported)
- Users watch settings from projects and repositories.
- The user's favorite projects and repositories.
- The notification post-commit hook, including the configuration. Both on a project and repository level.
- Specific repository configuration related to Notifyr, ie: a custom email subject.
The global configuration is not part of the migration.
See Data Center Migration Support for more information
This section will contain information about the Notifyr - Notifications for Bitbucket 4.2.x minor releases as they become available.
26 May 2019 - Notifyr 4.2.1
- Fixed a bug in the email templates which prevented the Notification Hook te send notifications on Bitbucket 6.3
- Added additional checks when reinstalling or reenabling Notifyr to fix a ClassCastException some users are experiencing.
6 May 2019 - Notifyr 4.2.0
- Fixed: The Notification Hook wrongfully assumed the author of the last commit performed the push.
We can't succeed without your feedback, insight, and recommendations for improvement so please keep sending your feedback. Thanks so much!