Terms and Privacy Statement
ASK Software (hereafter ASK) adheres to a strict policy for ensuring the privacy of your personally identifiable information (such as full name, address, e-mail address, and/or other identifiable information).
ASK provides apps for Atlassian products and delivers them through the Atlassian Marketplace. ASK use other well known and established third-party providers to deliver these services. ASK will always use appropriate administrative and technical, security measures to protect your information.
Gathering and Use of Information
- ASK will never share your information with third parties outside ASK unless you give express permission for us to do so, or unless ASK is required to do so under applicable law.
- In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
- software evaluation registration
- subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as e-mail newsletters)
- purchase transactions
- content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments and suggestions, or voting
- contest or sweepstakes registration
- bug submission
- feature request
- ASK work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- If you chose to have a relationship with ASK, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, ASK will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
- Employees of ASK or approved contractors or resellers have access to personally identifiable customer information. All employees, contractors, and resellers are legally bound to uphold this policy and observe your right to privacy and confidentiality.
- ASK stores all email transactions with customers, partners, and software evaluators to have a history of ASK's interactions that can be used for Pre-Sales Support and Technical Support.
- ASK may occasionally conduct online surveys that may ask you for demographic information (your location, position, tool use, etc.) If the online survey collects contact data such as your e-mail address (although generally they do not), we will use that data to send you further information only if the form specifically asks for your permission and you give it. You are free to revoke any such permission at any time.
- ASK websites contain links to other sites. ASK is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked websites.
- Transactions are recorded, including, but not limited to, when a user downloads software, purchases, logs into his/her account, or generates a software license key.
- During the use of ASK websites, it is possible that several cookies will be set on your computer. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.